Saturday, August 13, 2016

Good Things Come in Small Packages

Jack had his 18 month appointment with his pediatrician yesterday. Last visit, his 1 year appointment, he was in the 1st percentile for height. Yea you read that right.. That is a thing. Know what percentile he's in now? ZERO! Don't believe me? Peep this..
Yea. My peanut is legit a peanut. But you know what? His oxygen sats are still in the 90's! He also gained a couple pounds.. And really that's ALL we care about. A high oxygen sat number just means his heart is doing what it should and his next surgery will continue to be pushed back into the further future! In my mind, he can stay a little man forever.. As long as his heart does its job. 
Literally sat like a perfect little man for o2 sats. 
Cheese!




1 comment:

  1. Came across this from Boston's Heart Centers post. Got a chuckle out of this post because I literally just made a post on my son's page this week. He went from the 1% for height down to .9 something haha. I feel the same as you though, so what as long as the ticker is ticking good ;)

    ReplyDelete